ABB UNO-DM-6.0-TL-PLUS-Q WIFI Protocol

others protocols
jeanmarc
Posts: 2105
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:16 am

Re: ABB UNO-DM-6.0-TL-PLUS-Q WIFI Protocol

Post by jeanmarc » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:59 pm

Now, they are in the latest version ;)

polvere79
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:56 am

Re: ABB UNO-DM-6.0-TL-PLUS-Q WIFI Protocol

Post by polvere79 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:00 am

jeanmarc wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:59 pm Now, they are in the latest version ;)
Hi, I'm trying to use this protocol with my ABB UNO, but when i test connection, i get this:

modpoll -m tcp -r 41123 -c 26 -0 -a 1 -i -1 192.168.1.170 return : Error on Modpoll
error : /

The IP of the inverter is correct. I tried sending the same command with my laptop and it works, but not on raspy. Actually, I can't find modpoll on my raspy, so I guess this is the issue, unless it is installed by 123solar itself.

I was thinking about adding modpoll myself to raspy, but I'm not sure in which folder i should copy it. I tried to have a look to abb uno script for a clue, but unforunatly I'm not so familiar with php and linux...

Thanks in advance for your help!

polvere79
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:56 am

Re: ABB UNO-DM-6.0-TL-PLUS-Q WIFI Protocol

Post by polvere79 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:59 am

polvere79 wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:00 am
jeanmarc wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:59 pm Now, they are in the latest version ;)
Hi, I'm trying to use this protocol with my ABB UNO, but when i test connection, i get this:

modpoll -m tcp -r 41123 -c 26 -0 -a 1 -i -1 192.168.1.170 return : Error on Modpoll
error : /

The IP of the inverter is correct. I tried sending the same command with my laptop and it works, but not on raspy. Actually, I can't find modpoll on my raspy, so I guess this is the issue, unless it is installed by 123solar itself.

I was thinking about adding modpoll myself to raspy, but I'm not sure in which folder i should copy it. I tried to have a look to abb uno script for a clue, but unforunatly I'm not so familiar with php and linux...

Thanks in advance for your help!
Ok, I installed mdpoll on my raspy, and from command line, using the same command used by the script, it works fine:

root@raspberrypi:/home/pi/modpoll/linux_arm-eabihf# modpoll -m tcp -r 41123 -c 26 -0 -a 1 -i -1 192.168.1.170
modpoll 3.9 - FieldTalk(tm) Modbus(R) Master Simulator
Copyright (c) 2002-2020 proconX Pty Ltd
Visit https://www.modbusdriver.com for Modbus libraries and tools.

Protocol configuration: MODBUS/TCP, FC3
Slave configuration...: address = 1, start reference = 41123 (PDU), count = 26
Communication.........: 192.168.1.170, port 502, t/o 1.00 s, poll rate 1000 ms
Data type.............: 16-bit register, output (holding) register table
Word swapping.........: Slave configured as big-endian word machine

-- Polling slave...
[41123]: 68
[41124]: 3051
[41125]: 208
[41126]: 0
[41127]: 0
[41128]: -1
[41129]: -1
[41130]: -32768
[41131]: 4
[41132]: 0
[41133]: 0
[41134]: 2
[41135]: 20566
[41136]: 12800
[41137]: 0
[41138]: 0
[41139]: 0
[41140]: 0
[41141]: 0
[41142]: 0
[41143]: 77
[41144]: 2759
[41145]: 213
[41146]: 0
[41147]: 0
[41148]: -1

But still, from 123solar config page, I get the same error:
modpoll -m tcp -r 41123 -c 26 -0 -a 1 -i -1 192.168.1.170 return : Error on Modpoll
error : /

Tried also some communications options, but from what I can understand from the script, the only value retrieved by the script from the configuration page is the IP address of the inverter...

jeanmarc
Posts: 2105
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:16 am

Re: ABB UNO-DM-6.0-TL-PLUS-Q WIFI Protocol

Post by jeanmarc » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:07 pm

Maybe :
locate modpoll
chmod +x /pathto/modpoll

polvere79
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:56 am

Re: ABB UNO-DM-6.0-TL-PLUS-Q WIFI Protocol

Post by polvere79 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:34 pm

jeanmarc wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:07 pm Maybe :
locate modpoll
chmod +x /pathto/modpoll
Nope...I already assigned +x to modpoll.
I was trying to make the error a little bit more verbose in the scritp...not successfully yet...

polvere79
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:56 am

Re: ABB UNO-DM-6.0-TL-PLUS-Q WIFI Protocol

Post by polvere79 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:23 pm

polvere79 wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:34 pm
jeanmarc wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:07 pm Maybe :
locate modpoll
chmod +x /pathto/modpoll
Nope...I already assigned +x to modpoll.
I was trying to make the error a little bit more verbose in the scritp...not successfully yet...
Could it be a problem of ambient variables? I noticed that for making modpoll work I need to set the following at every ssh login:
export PATH=/home/pi/modpoll/linux_arm-eabihf:$PATH

As far as I undestood, this works only for the current session, and maybe is not applicale to 123solar script session when it tries and use modpoll.
I tried addin the same in /etc/environment, but no success...

jeanmarc
Posts: 2105
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:16 am

Re: ABB UNO-DM-6.0-TL-PLUS-Q WIFI Protocol

Post by jeanmarc » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:00 pm

Maybe try this simpe test.php, request from your browser the file

Code: Select all

<?php
$command = "modpoll -m tcp -r 41123 -c 26 -0 -a 1 -i -1 192.168.1.170 2>&1";
$out = exec($command);
echo "Out: $out";
?>
Also try to locate the good binary, then make it available ln -s /pathto/modpoll /usr/bin/modpoll

polvere79
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:56 am

Re: ABB UNO-DM-6.0-TL-PLUS-Q WIFI Protocol

Post by polvere79 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:23 am

jeanmarc wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:00 pm Maybe try this simpe test.php, request from your browser the file

Code: Select all

<?php
$command = "modpoll -m tcp -r 41123 -c 26 -0 -a 1 -i -1 192.168.1.170 2>&1";
$out = exec($command);
echo "Out: $out";
?>
Also try to locate the good binary, then make it available ln -s /pathto/modpoll /usr/bin/modpoll
Output of the test.php, if called from terminal:

Code: Select all

root@raspberrypi:/var/www/123solar# php test.php
Out: [41148]: -1
When called from browser is just a white page, with the word Out: and nothing after it.
Out:

The link is correctly present in /usr/bin/modpoll:

Code: Select all

root@raspberrypi:/usr/bin# ls | grep modpoll
modpoll
I'd like to see the return of the modpoll command executed by the script. I guess it's written in CMD_RETURN, buy how come it's empty (unset)? I'd expect some error code or string...am I wrong?
Don't know how to debug this way...

jeanmarc
Posts: 2105
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:16 am

Re: ABB UNO-DM-6.0-TL-PLUS-Q WIFI Protocol

Post by jeanmarc » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:19 am

You should change the line 143 : var_dump($CMD_RETURN);
To see the output, you need to enable 'debug mode'.

You can rather try this test.php

Code: Select all

<?php
$command = "modpoll -m tcp -r 41123 -c 26 -0 -a 1 -i -1 192.168.1.170";
exec ($command,$output,$return_var);
echo "Out: $out, Ret: $return_var <br>";
print_r($output);
?>

polvere79
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:56 am

Re: ABB UNO-DM-6.0-TL-PLUS-Q WIFI Protocol

Post by polvere79 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:42 pm

jeanmarc wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:19 am You should change the line 143 : var_dump($CMD_RETURN);
To see the output, you need to enable 'debug mode'.

You can rather try this test.php

Code: Select all

<?php
$command = "modpoll -m tcp -r 41123 -c 26 -0 -a 1 -i -1 192.168.1.170";
exec ($command,$output,$return_var);
echo "Out: $out, Ret: $return_var <br>";
print_r($output);
?>
OK, it was a matter of path in the script. I didn't manage to set modpoll path available globally, I just added the path in abbuno script every time modpall is executed.

I clicked on test connection and I got the readings.
But...i still don't see anything in the dashboard, and now apparently I can't access anymore admin page, I get server internal error... Before this, I couldn't stop 123solar, when I clicked on it, the page wasn't updated and I got err_empty_response message...

😭😭😭

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests