Problems with new installation

SBFspot protocol http://sbfspot.codeplex.com/
cosimo61

Problems with new installation

Post by cosimo61 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:48 pm

Hello,
I have a problem with the new installation of 123solar and SBFspot of raspberry and SMA inverters SMC6000TL-IT with Bluetooth interface.
The previous installation worked perfectly from April until the end of July. Then the system crashed (maybe someone managed to enter the raspberry and delete entire folders?).
I then started all over again following the various online guides (many thanks to the authors) but this new installation is giving me a lot of problems:
1) frequent errors in 123solar: "Connection lost" at least 4-5 times every hour
2) if I open index_mono.php, after a few second, the gauge goes to zero.
3) data transmitted over PVoutput are punctual but with faults (indications Average Power very oscillating, voltages strange, etc.)

123Solar
PVOutput

The inverter monitoring data through Sunny Explorer is perfect, so I exclude a hardware failure.
I am not an expert but I was able to install the system, both the first and the second time, thanks to the guides.
Probably this time I made mistakes that surely someone of the forum will help me to correct and restore proper operation.
Thank you.

Cosimo

jeanmarc

Re: Problems with new installation

Post by jeanmarc » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:29 pm

Hello,
The symptoms show that your connection with the inverter is unreliable.
:arrow: Before starting 123s make sure it work correctly with the communication application alone (adjust the parameters..)